Who Can Represent Our Nation?

  • Proud Patriot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      Hi friends!

      I just came across a wonderful site www.ccnx.net . It appears to have very recently been pre-launched for a great mission that I believe we, as a great peace loving nation, must be proud to support.

      This site provides representation to all the nations and religions of the world and above all, instead of feeding any pre-planed information, it invites each nation and the followers of each religion to tell about themselves. Further, it invites people from each community to run their own shows on this site as anchorpersons. As announced by the web administration on the site itself, the site will be formally launched jointly by all the members who join this mission site before its global launching ceremony that is going to be held soon.

      This site offers many Free services like Match and Marry, Careers, an Online Market Place where any one can advertise his new or used merchandize absolutely Free and many more services.

      In my opinion, this site is absolutely unmatched. It�s an unbelievable forum and a great opportunity to present our nation to the whole world. I wish my country men and women join this forum in maximum numbers and show off at its formal launching ceremony as the largest or at least an outstanding contingent. I also encourage capable people from our country, wherever they might be living, to come forward and run our country�s show on this site as anchorpersons. You will earn fame and your nation will be proud of you.

      Please forward this e-mail and also otherwise convey this message and the URL www.ccnx.net to all our countrymen across the world.