compliments

  • derekrpritchard
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2009
      hello all,
    • derekrpritchard
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2009
        hello all,

        I'm not sure whom this needs to go to other than Viridian but I think that the story HP and the Nightmares of Future Past, is bloody brilliant. It has been the most enjoyable fan fic by far, that I've read. Fortunately for me, I just came across it, so being able to read as much as I want up to Chapter 37 has been fun. I sincerely hope that the author continues their work on it not only because I truly do look forward to seeing how it all ends eventually, but the building up to it as well. thanks again!

        Derek Pritchard
      • Matthew Schocke
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 5, 2009

          My thank you! I’ll pass this on to my betas as well…

          -Matthew Schocke

          Proprietor of Viridian Dreams

          “Wouldn’t it be cool if…”

          Blog Forum

          I'm not sure whom this needs to go to other than Viridian but I think that the story HP and the Nightmares of Future Past, is bloody brilliant. It has been the most enjoyable fan fic by far, that I've read. Fortunately for me, I just came across it, so being able to read as much as I want up to Chapter 37 has been fun. I sincerely hope that the author continues their work on it not only because I truly do look forward to seeing how it all ends eventually, but the building up to it as well. thanks again!

          Derek Pritchard

        • Derek Pritchard
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 5, 2009
            Hello Matthew,

            I have one more question for you (well at least for now).  I have always been one who wants to support an artist no matter form their work takes and wanted to know if there is any way to donate or support you as a token to say thanks for the hard and very good work that you have done on this story?  If so, please let me know.  Once again, thank you for your work, it truly is a pleasure to read it.

            Sincerely,
            Derek Pritchard

            I'm not sure whom this needs to go to other than Viridian but I think that the story HP and the Nightmares of Future Past, is bloody brilliant. It has been the most enjoyable fan fic by far, that I've read. Fortunately for me, I just came across it, so being able to read as much as I want up to Chapter 37 has been fun. I sincerely hope that the author continues their work on it not only because I truly do look forward to seeing how it all ends eventually, but the building up to it as well. thanks again!

            Derek Pritchard

          • Brandon

              --
              Are you mentally broke?  Then quit giving your two cents when they only give you a penny for your thoughts.

              Support my brother!
              http://www.justiceformichael.com
            • Matthew Schocke
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 6, 2009

                Well, if you’re asking, here is the link to the “Tip Jar” on our website:

                http://www.viridiandreams.net/donate

                Thanks!