Re: [viridian_dreams] Hagrid's Death

  • Simon Mountney
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2008
      Cripes, you know, I cant remember, will have a gander...

      2008/12/1 mehubb985 <mehubb985@...>
      I can't seem to find it in Nightmares of Futures Past...does anyone remember how Hagrid
      died in the original timeline?

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         mailto:viridian_dreams-digest@yahoogroups.com
         mailto:viridian_dreams-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • nljmail@wideopenwest.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2008
        I don't remember him dying -- because I don't think he did.  If he did, it would have been during the final battle -- since he was alive shortly before that - in order to carry a 'dead' Harry.

        nancy in chicago

        > Cripes, you know, I cant remember, will have a gander...
        >
        > 2008/12/1 mehubb985 <mehubb985@yahoo. com>

        I can't seem to find it in Nightmares of Futures Past...does anyone remember how Hagrid
        > died in the original timeline?

        > <*> Your email settings:
        >    Individual Email | Traditional
        >
        > <*> To change settings online go to:
        >    http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/viridian_ dreams/join
        >    (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        > <*> To change settings via email:
        >    mailto:viridian_dreams- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
        >    mailto:viridian_dreams- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

        >    http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

        ------- End of Original Message -------
      • Matthew Schocke
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2008

          He was killed during the Hogwarts Massacre ™.

          IIRC, he did manage to put a crossbow bolt through Walden Macnair’s throat before he was hit with the Killing Curse. Yes, he still carried a grudge over poor ol’ Buckbeak.

          -Matthew Schocke

          Proprietor of Viridian Dreams

          “Wouldn’t it be cool if…”

          Blog Forum

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 3, 2008
            --- In viridian_dreams@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Schocke"
            <cladran@...> wrote:

            > He was killed during the Hogwarts Massacre T.
            >

            > IIRC, he did manage to put a crossbow bolt through Walden Macnair's
            throat
            > before he was hit with the Killing Curse. Yes, he still carried a
            grudge
            > over poor ol' Buckbeak.
            >

            > -Matthew Schocke
            >
            > Proprietor of Viridian Dreams
            >
            > "Wouldn't it be cool if."
            >
            > Blog <http://www.viridiandreams.net/> Forum
            > <http://www.viridiandreams.net/forum>

            Well, at least he went down fighting, then. And I'm sure that Fang
            managed to claw some people up good.
          • Beth Hartung
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 3, 2008
              I think you're confusing NoFP with DH. I'm pretty sure NoFP!Harry
              never played dead.

              MercuryBlue

              --
              "It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education." --Albert Einstein

              Torture is wrong.