Naruto Collection for Sale

  • John Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2008
      Just to be absolutely clear up front, I have received explicit
      permission from Matthew to post this message one time in both the
      Yahoo group and his forums. So please don't tell me how I am
      breaking rules by doing so.

      To begin with, for those who don't know me, I am the former
      fanfiction author JohnnyG. I have intereacted with many of you in
      the past and I hope you are all doing well. This message might seem
      in poor taste, but I am in a bind so I am willing to take some heat
      for it.

      The bottom line is that I recently had a car accident and several
      other financial issues hit my family, and as such we are struggling
      a bit (nothing too serious,it's just very tight). To help alleviate
      that, I have placed my entire collection of Naruto anime, manga, and
      books on EBay.

      My desire was to make that knowledge available to any of you who
      might be interested in such a collection, and ask that you be
      willing to spread the word to let others know that the listing is
      out there. I would consider it a tremendous favor.

      In addition, I will also be selling my other anime/manga collections
      as well (Oh! My Goddess and Ah! My Goddess, Scrapped Princess,
      Banner of the Stars and Crest of the Stars, etc.). If anyone is
      interested in seeing what I have available, you are welcome to
      contact me directly at my email address below.

      Thanks again for your time and consideration. I greatly appreciate
      it.

      Best,
      John

      EBay auction...
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=130244915385

      My email...
      johnny.gman@...