Re: Naruto 360

  • lqader4529
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2007
      It's possible that they will both live or Sasuke's
      subordinates/teammates will save his ass. I don't think Deidara is
      going to die and I think that while Tobi is an idiot he could probably
      take on both Sasuke and Deidara at the same time. That's just a hunch
      though.

      > Although I'd love to have the royal shit kicked out of Sasuke now, I
      > doubt it will happen. Kishimoto will inevitably pull something out of
      > his red-with-three-tomoe ass that will make Sasuke victorious, just
      > like he always does. After all, can't have Gary Stu actually lose,
      can we?

    • silver_warrior12
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2007
        I'm banking on Deidara's perceived ability actually working, but
        Sasuke uses something else, like the serpent jutsu he learns from the
        Hebi-teme, pulling through. After all, didn't he have a bunch of
        snakes growing out of him to replace the lost 'wing'?

        Anyway, I actually think Naruto could resist the Sharingan when using
        Kyuubi's power. Yes, I know Sasuke's been shown to suppress it, but
        Naruto was already fighting the fox. I think what he actually did was
        aid in Naruto's suppression of Kyuubi, and the fact that he was able
        to do anything AT ALL shocked Naruto into not thinking of that (plus
        I got outsider's perspective going for me to think that up).

        Mostly, I'm wanting an explanation on that Uchiha Madara Kyuubi
        mentioned! I just know it's got something to do with why Kyuubi
        attacked Konoha. I'm already pointing fingers at the Uchiha Clan for
        instigating the attack somehow.

        Plain and simple, I DO NOT like either of the Uchiha. Sasuke was
        alright up to when he went off and betrayed Konoha. I'm an avid
        dispiser of traitors, no matter their reason for betrayal. Ithought
        Kabuto was awesome until it was revealed that he was a traitor
        (mostly, I loved his glasses and hair. They appealed to the geek in
        me). After that, I hate him. I hate him utterly. And Itachi, well,
        there's few things I dislike more than someone who'd kill his own
        family (which is leaving me utterly torn over recent news events).

        And on a note as to how far I think Kishamoto's fallen, I once
        considered the exact same ability Deidara's claiming he's about to
        display for an OC in one of my own stories (no, i still haven't
        actually uploaded one, but I'm almost to the point where I'll start
        posting chapters on FF.net), but scrapped the idea as
        being "overpowered" and "unrealistic". And said character would have
        had a good six more years minimum to accomplish it! And considering
        some of the "out there" idea's I've had (trust me, some of these
        would make some of the conspiracy theories and other stuff Ed's
        talked about seem like stuff you'd see on Barney), that's saying a
        lot.

        --- In viridian_dreams@yahoogroups.com, "mayjest2" <mayjest@...>
        wrote:

        > --- In viridian_dreams@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Baum <jbaum2@> wrote:

        > > THERE IS HOPE!
        > >
        > > Deidara managed to outmaneuver Sasuke.
        > >
        > > The short version of the chapter is this--Deidara creates a
        gigantic
        > > clay version of himself, which exploded and spread an aerosol
        > version of
        > > his clay bombs into the air--anything that breathes essentially
        inhales
        > > little bombs that explode and thus disintegrate the victim from
        the
        > > inside (nevermind that they would never get past the lung wall,
        but it
        > > would still be a messy death). Deidara saw Sasuke run from the
        giant
        > > clone, look puzzled when it didn't go off like a giant bomb and
        more
        > > like a balloon, and then disintegrated.
        > >
        > > He crows his victory, saying that he'll have to thank Itachi,
        > because he
        > > came up with that jutsu to take him down, when a pair of
        Sharingan eyes
        > > appear behind him; Sasuke hits Deidara with his Chidori in his
        Curse
        > > Seal Level 2 form and demands to know where Itachi is, his arm
        sticking
        > > out of Deidara's rib cage. The Sasuke that Deidara saw was a
        genjutsu;
        > > he says that his eyes could see the chakra in the aerosol bombs
        as a
        > > smoke in the air.
        > >
        > > Then a hand reaches up from the bird and grabs Sasuke by the
        > > ankle--apparently, Sasuke and his brother are too much alike:,
        because
        > > Deidara says that he wasn't going to fall for the same trick
        twice.
        > > Ever since he fell victim to the Sharingan when he joined the
        Akatsuki,
        > > he's been training his left eye to see through the Sharingan.
        Sasuke's
        > > hand is now trapped in a clay bunshin, while the real Deidara has
        > him by
        > > the ankle and is about to feed him a diet of explosive clay.
        > >
        > > The befuddled and shocked look on Sasuke's face at having had his
        > > primary power so neatly circumvented is giving me a warm and
        satisfied
        > > feeling.
        > >
        > > ------------------
        > > Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, "Where have I gone
        wrong?"
        > > Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one
        > night." - Charlie Brown
        > >

        > Although I'd love to have the royal shit kicked out of Sasuke now, I
        > doubt it will happen. Kishimoto will inevitably pull something out
        of
        > his red-with-three-tomoe ass that will make Sasuke victorious, just
        > like he always does. After all, can't have Gary Stu actually lose,
        can we?

      • mikek3332002
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2007
          > Although I'd love to have the royal shit kicked out of Sasuke now, I
          > doubt it will happen. Kishimoto will inevitably pull something out of
          > his red-with-three-tomoe ass that will make Sasuke victorious, just
          > like he always does. After all, can't have Gary Stu actually lose,
          can we?

          Yeah no one can beat the terrible foe Gary Stu except his much hated
          sister Mary.
        • mehubb985
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1, 2007
            > Although I'd love to have the royal shit kicked out of Sasuke now, I
            > doubt it will happen. Kishimoto will inevitably pull something out of
            > his red-with-three-tomoe ass that will make Sasuke victorious, just
            > like he always does. After all, can't have Gary Stu actually lose,
            can we?

            Maybe Naruto and his team will show up and save the day...