Searching for SHAVER, MOSS, YANCY info

  • sailormom25871
    Message 1 of 102 , Dec 1, 2001
      I am searching for information on my maternal
      ancestors. My grandfather was Roy George YANCY. My
      grandmother was Mabel Bell SHAVER and her mother was Ada
      Pearl MOSS. I think Roy George Yancy died in
      Waynesboro, VA. Mabel was born in Sinks Grove, WV. Please
      email me if you have any info on these families at
      lndcrl@...
    • stpsrp86
      Message 102 of 102 , May 4, 2003
        thanks for the rely am very interested in any Prices you may have

        --- In virginiawestvirginiafamilies@yahoogroups.com, charlotte benway