Re: VIRGINIA WEST VIRGINIA FAMILIES

  • Lonelyman_one
    Message 1 of 102 , Nov 8, 2001
      Sorry, my Atkinson Line for the most part is
      located only in Kawaha Co. WV (& a few counties created
      from it) and Mason Co. WV. And there are no Waters
      found in my records. The other main locations for my
      Atkinson cousins is extreme south west Iowa and Utah (none
      of the Atkinson name).
    • stpsrp86
      Message 102 of 102 , May 4 4:12 PM
        thanks for the rely am very interested in any Prices you may have

        --- In virginiawestvirginiafamilies@yahoogroups.com, charlotte benway