Re: Martin family of va/pa

  • Thomas GOODWIN
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2011
      I know that you have seen this before. I am still trying to make the connection
      between Drusillia Sterling and this Martin family. I have found 2?? Drusillia
      Sterling's in Preston county, WVA. One is listed as a sister to Andrew Sterling.
      THe other is listed as the daughter of Jeremiah Sterling. I don't know if these
      Drusillas are the same woman or two different people . The information I found
      was very brief, one or two sentences. I have found a Andrew Sterling in
      Masontown Pa. No Drusillia mentioned as a relative. I have looked at a number of
      the Martin families in Preston county with no luck.