The Harlem Globetrotters are coming to Danville-Here is a great discount to use

  • momoside
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      My family loves the Harlem Globetrotters and we can't wait to see the new show.
      They have a new shot to the game of basketball…it's the 4-Point Shot, taken behind the 3 point line and in front of the half court line of course. It is 35 feet from the basket – and has never been done before in the game of basketball!
      Can't wait to see it
      The show will be on
      3/22/11 Tuesday at 7pm in Danville, VA at the Grant Center and if you use this link to buy tickets

      http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=3321625

      you can save $7 on tickets when you use the discount code "MOM"!!!! Enjoy!!!