Re: Digging Roots

  • EZgoinEd_99
    Message 1 of 102 , Jun 17, 2001
      My great-grandmother was (Rachel)Matilda LAMBERT
      Milam. She was the daughter of Joseph and Elizabeth
      Lambert. They were from McDowell County, WV.Her sister was
      Susanna Lambert Belcher; brothers were George and David
      (don't know whether there were other siblings). Her
      father, Joseph Lambert served briefly in the 7th. West
      Virginia Cavalry right at the end of the Civil War. Any
      connection there?
    • stpsrp86
      Message 102 of 102 , May 4, 2003
        thanks for the rely am very interested in any Prices you may have

        --- In virginiawestvirginiafamilies@yahoogroups.com, charlotte benway