Re: VIRGINIA WEST VIRGINIA FAMILIES

  • Lonelyman_one
    Message 1 of 102 , Apr 24 11:56 AM
      My G Grandmother Della Oren Atkinson b. 1866 in
      Mason Co., WV d. 20 Jan 1950 Salt Lake City, UT.
      Caterina (Catherine) Dieb.<br>George Atkinson & Sarah
      (Sally) McAlpin<br>William Atkinson & Nancy
      (Hill)(Harrison) Atkinson. <br>George Harrison Atkinson & Lucinda
      Elizabeth Morehead*<br>Della Oren Atkinson (1866-1950) &
      George Washington King ( -1907)<br><br>[above
      information from memory only]<br><br>Former Gov. George
      Wesley Atkinson was a 1st cousin to George
      H.<br><br>Would love to hear from anyone connected with this
      family. Have located many descendants and would like to
      continue collecting descendants. Can be contacted at
      JECatmull@... (prefered) or leave message here.<br><br>*I have
      a arithmatic book signed by her in my possession
      which was published in 1845. At the time she signed
      this book she was living with her parents in the 7th
      ward of Pittsburg, PA.
    • stpsrp86
      Message 102 of 102 , May 4, 2003
        thanks for the rely am very interested in any Prices you may have

        --- In virginiawestvirginiafamilies@yahoogroups.com, charlotte benway