Lemuel Simmons

  • sargentjd
    Message 1 of 102 , Mar 9, 2001
      I looking for information on Lemuel Simmons. I do
      know that he was born in Va. 1830 and moved to WV. Him
      and his family was in the 1860 census in WV. I need
      information on his birth and parents.<br>Sandy
    • stpsrp86
      Message 102 of 102 , May 4, 2003
        thanks for the rely am very interested in any Prices you may have

        --- In virginiawestvirginiafamilies@yahoogroups.com, charlotte benway