Family Nudist Club in West Virginia

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2007
      We are the Tri State Bares and we are looking for families to join us
      in local events as well as trips to a landed club in Ohio. If you are a
      family (man and woman, married or not, with or without children) and
      live within easy driving distance of the Huntington, Charleston,
      Ashland, Chesapeake, Ironton area we would welcome your application to
      join our Yahoo Group, the Tri State Bares. Just reply to this post with
      first names, ages, genders and location of all who will be attending or
      you may visit our web page at www.tristatebares. com and send the above
      information to admin@tristatebares .com Once a member you will be
      automatically invited to all our events. Note please: we are strictly a
      family club, not a sex or swinger's club and generally follow AANR and
      TNS rules.

      Jim
      Coordinator
      Tri State Bares