Alexander Blair

  • bville_fred
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2005
      I am looking for information on Alexander Blair(1763-1831). He was
      born in Scotland to William and Mary Blair. When did they come to
      America? I believe William fought in the Battle og Point Pleasant and
      was wounded. Alexander married Elizabeth Breeding in Harrison County
      in 1785 and they moved to Kentucky by 1803. Elizabeth died in
      childbirth in Adair County, KY. Did Alexander return to VA before he
      died or did he die in KY. There is some question on his whereabouts
      when he died. Thank You
      Fred