Incredible Generosity After Our Natural Disaster!

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2011
      I just got off the phone with my friend Reverend William Sikes. Rev. Sikes
      is the Chairman of the East Coast Pastoral Society. He told me that earlier
      today he received a surprise shipment from Joseph Murrow CEO of World Products
      which is the company at http://discounts4food.com that I have highly recommended
      to you for the great savings they help people with. Mr. Murrow shipped 15,000
      sampler kits to be distributed to areas that were most devasted by Hurricane
      Irene, he even included money for the shipping costs. Mr. Murrow did not want
      this contribution publicized but we really need heartwarming stories. I urge
      my group members to support Mr. Murrow's company, not only because he has done
      this great humanitarian deed but becuase his programs are second to none -
      I know because I personally use them.

      Group Moderator