New Salt tank ... worms

  • uniquepw@peoplepc.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
      Im new to having a salt tank. Always have wanted one so went out on the limb to start one. But have tons of questions. Can anyone help me? I have the tank set up but my live rock now seem to have these reddish colored centiped type worms crawling around in my tank. Are those good worms to have in a tank or bad ones. If bad ones, how do I get rid of them?
      Thanks

    • Lee Khuong
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2008
        HTH,