Saltwater Aquarium Shops

  • rocker8823
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 24, 2004
      Hello,

      I live in Fredericksburg and so far have found only one shop that
      sells saltwater fish and supplies. Can anyone here give me a listing
      of other shops in my general vacinity?

      Thanks,
      D.
    • Richard Prior
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 24, 2004
        You are going to have to travel. Go to www.wamas.org look under their links. They have three stores posted which are all pretty good. There is also Roozen's Nursery in Maryland which has a great livestock selection although their methods leave much to be desired.

        Garrett.

        rocker8823 <rocker8823@...> wrote:
        Hello,

        I live in Fredericksburg and so far have found only one shop that
        sells saltwater fish and supplies. Can anyone here give me a listing
        of other shops in my general vacinity?

        Thanks,
        D.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Danny S.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 30, 2004
            There is a store in Herndon,VA called Marnie Scene. As far as I know
            they are the only all Marine store in the Northern VA area. They are
            not as cheap as your Pet store chains but they always have good
            quality fish and corals. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

            Their website is www.marinescene.com

            --- In virginiamarineaquariums@yahoogroups.com, "Danny S."
            <rocker8823@y...> wrote:
            > I was afraid of this.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > D.
            >
            > Richard Prior <brewsters34@y...> wrote:
            > You are going to have to travel. Go to www.wamas.org look under
            their links. They have three stores posted which are all pretty
            good. There is also Roozen's Nursery in Maryland which has a great
            livestock selection although their methods leave much to be desired.

            > Garrett.
            >

            > rocker8823 <rocker8823@y...> wrote:
            > Hello,
            >
            > I live in Fredericksburg and so far have found only one shop that
            > sells saltwater fish and supplies. Can anyone here give me a
            listing
            > of other shops in my general vacinity?
            >
            > Thanks,
            > D.
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Service.

            Service.

          • johnnye0002001
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 7, 2004
              There is the Reef Tank off Sandy Lewis Drive in Fairfax (close to
              Burke Railway Express station/Zion Dr.) Cant give you my input on
              their service because I'm a newbie to this so I dont have anything to
              compare to. Their website is www.reefstore.com.

              ~J