Re: Aquarium Screensavers...

  • mikelh1230
    Message 1 of 129 , May 1 4:40 AM
      Yeah, it's way cool for a screensaver... I never
      registered mine either... If you hit the space bar, and type
      in "Testfish", the registration bar disappears
      though... Then hit "a" (i think) and a menu comes up, with
      different commands... I might register mine sometime, I
      want to see what the other fish are.... Glad you liked
      it...
    • Aaron aka va_fish_freek
      Message 129 of 129 , May 15 5:14 AM
        Thats great to hear Pepsi. I have been working on getting some new photos
        of the maroon clowns as the larger one has a much more pronounced gold
        stripe now. I also got some of the Southdown sand a few months back and
        seeded it with SLS sand from www.candybass.com

        Post pics of your DSB if you can. I will be updating the photo section
        myself soon.