For Baseball fans or anyone else....

  • va_fish_freek
    Message 1 of 129 , Mar 7 5:35 AM
      who wants to have fun over the summer. <br><br>I
      have founded a Yahoo Fantasy Baseball league for all
      who want to partisipate to join. The league ID =
      109015 and the password = salty<br><br>The best part is
      that its FREE.
    • Aaron aka va_fish_freek
      Message 129 of 129 , May 15, 2002
        Thats great to hear Pepsi. I have been working on getting some new photos
        of the maroon clowns as the larger one has a much more pronounced gold
        stripe now. I also got some of the Southdown sand a few months back and
        seeded it with SLS sand from www.candybass.com

        Post pics of your DSB if you can. I will be updating the photo section
        myself soon.