hello all....been out to sea for a while

  • telkiira
    Message 1 of 129 , Dec 19, 2001
      well been gone for a while....Navy and all....but
      when I got back bought a beautiful Red Sea Sailfin
      Tang to go in my tank....one problem, my lushly grown
      Caulerpa is now a beautiful forest of Caulerpa stalks
      now...LOL...gone fast...just trying to find a place to get some to
      restock my refugium now...anyone has any good suggestions
      please let me know...found a place in toen in va. beach
      that sells it...of course you must buy the live rock
      it is attached to...and of course since it has
      caulerpa it is now "aged and matured" live rock...they
      want $15.00 a pound for it.....right!!!!
    • Aaron aka va_fish_freek
      Message 129 of 129 , May 15 5:14 AM
        Thats great to hear Pepsi. I have been working on getting some new photos
        of the maroon clowns as the larger one has a much more pronounced gold
        stripe now. I also got some of the Southdown sand a few months back and
        seeded it with SLS sand from www.candybass.com

        Post pics of your DSB if you can. I will be updating the photo section
        myself soon.