Palm Tree maintenance

  • Jill Rustici
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2011
      Does anyone know of a service which is insured and will trim our trees
      and remove seed pods?
      Jill Rustici
    • John T. Fleming
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2011
        Jill,

        Call Rupert Cross. He is on our Good Vendor's List. His cell number is
        406-8814. He serviced my sprinklers and also trimmed and weeded my beds. His
        rates were reasonable.

        John

        Does anyone know of a service which is insured and will trim our trees
        and remove seed pods?
        Jill Rustici

      • Arthur Guay