Golf Cart Rental

  • Tom Lukish
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
      We have friends coming for a six week visit. They are renting a home and would like to rent a golf cart. If anyone is interested in renting their golf cart for 6 weeks beginning 2/15 please contact me. Our friends would be interested to rent your cart for the month of March if you cannot rent it for 6 weeks. Thank you. Tom Lukish Email me at luke59@....

    • Genette Heinz
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2009
        Barb Hocking rents carts, and she can be reached at drbarbh@... or
        352-259-8395.
        Genette Heinz

        On Feb 1, 2009, at 2:51 PM, Tom Lukish wrote:

        > We have friends coming for a six week visit. They are renting a home
        > and would like to rent a golf cart. If anyone is interested in
        > renting their golf cart for 6 weeks beginning 2/15 please contact
        > me. Our friends would be interested to rent your cart for the month
        > of March if you cannot rent it for 6 weeks. Thank you. Tom Lukish
        > Email me at luke59@....

      • ROBERT KLEIN
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2009
          Tom, I ha ve a 4 seater Golf Cart available for rent  for the month of March (actually 3/1/09 thru 4/4/09) for $350.   It is a Club Car, 48 volt electric cart fully equipped.  Any questions, please call me in the Villages at 352-430-1646.

          Regards,  Bob Klein