Debbie Ford on VIRATO LIVE! this Saturday...

  • virato
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2009

      880 AM, Asheville, and http://viratolive.com

      Saturday, January 2,
      10 AM-11 AM EST

      Debbie Ford

      Virato chats briefly with best-selling author, Debbie Ford, one of the Ford Sisters and author of The Dark Side of the Light Chasers; Spiritual Divorce; and The Secret of the Shadow. All NY Times bestsellers

      Debbie Ford who has been interviewed by Oprah, Larry King and Virato will give us a taste of her latest book, The 21 Day Consciousness Cleanse.

      In her words, "Congruence, integration, responsibility and integrity are the values that I stand for that each of us can reclaim as part of ourselves," She goes on, " there are voices that provide us with all the answers that we need to heal our deepest wounds, to transcend our limitations, to overcome our obstacles or challenges, and to see where our soul is longing to go. Training people to go beyond their minds for direction in order to connect with these voices within is at the core of everything I teach".

      Debbie Ford says that understanding the relationship between one¬ís inner world, where these voices and this wisdom reside, and the outer world is the thing that radically altered her life.

      "It is the return to wholeness and the integration of all we are that has inspired and woken me up every morning for the last 20 years." -- Debbie Ford

      at broadcast time

      880 AM, Asheville, and http://viratolive.com

      FREE Podcast, Listen Past or Download after broadcast

      Discuss  this program