Re: [Vintage Trailer Club] Hanson Love Bug

  • Larry Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2007
      Hi Fletch,

      I have a Hanson Love Bug, a 1951 16'. I don't know a lot about them other than the Hanson family only built them for a while before getting out of the trailer business and from what I understand went into a trailer parts business, developing the machines to roll all the patterns and locks into aluminum. They seemed to build a big variety of sizes, I know of a little short 8" version, and also have talked to a gentleman who owned around a 30' park model.

      Larry