'54 New Moon Pic's

  • stevallen
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hi,

      I have added some interior photos of the 1954 New Moon, in case
      anyone out there is a New Moon fan.

      Taj-ma-trailer
    • Marian & Cricket
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
        Any vintage trailer is of interest to me.

        Thanks,
        marian

        on 12/1/03 9:43 AM, stevallen at stevallen@... wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I have added some interior photos of the 1954 New Moon, in case
        > anyone out there is a New Moon fan.
        >
        > Taj-ma-trailer
      • airflyt
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
          ---Hi Steve Thanks for posting those great Pic's . Sure brings back
          many nice memorys of my childhood growing up in our 53 New Moon !!
          Thanks again Conrad

          > I have added some interior photos of the 1954 New Moon, in case
          > anyone out there is a New Moon fan.
          >
          > Taj-ma-trailer
        • A WATT MUNGALL
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
            There is an older New Moon trailer near Brigham City Ut.It is about a 18 footer and looks like a 50's model.Two doors with porthole winows in the doors.The roof has partialy been caved in because of snowload.A wood burning stove has been put in.$300.00 takes it,(best by trailer).It thought it an odd critter ,because the rear door opens directly to the double bed in the rear,(fire escape?) Roadtoad 435-723-6775
            I have added some interior photos of the 1954 New Moon, in case
            anyone out there is a New Moon fan.

            Taj-ma-trailer

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor