File - Welcome

  • vintagesheetpatterns@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 37 , Oct 1, 2011

      This is a download only group..the only one who can post messages is me.

      Pictures of the sheet patterns that are posted in the files area are posted in the photos area so you can see what each pattern looks like before downloading. All the patterns are offered as is. I cannot re-edit the files right now due to illness.

      I will be adding files as time permits and will post an update.

      Happy Crocheting!

      Christine
      aka Celt
    • vintagesheetpatterns@yahoogroups.com