Re: user manual for brother select-o-matic

  • gonesewin
    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2007
      Was this manual removed from the files, or has it not been uploaded
      yet? I just picked up one of these machines today. It looks just like
      the one on the home page, except that there is an extended bed that
      folds up for storage.
      I would love to find a manual for it.
      Cheryl in central ILllinois

      --- In vintagejapansewingmachines@yahoogroups.com, "elibcdance"