Re: [vintagejapansewingmachines] Brother 230

  • Betty Van Snspson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2007
      Don, I just had the same problem. I had never seen one like this before. I went to Sears and ordered the part. It came to $23.00 with tax. I believe you can order the part over the internet too. Google - Brother sewing machines.
      Betty

      don <donlu2@...> wrote:
      Hello group members, just found a Brother 230
      Galaxy ZZ Marked JA-1 on the bottom.
      Need a zz needle plate for this one. Came with a
      SS plate only. The plate has one tab in the rear
      and two tabs on the front to lock it into the
      slide plate. If you have one or know where to
      buy one let me know. Thank you - Don