Machine info?

  • wendylynn49419
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2007
      I am visiting my DD and she had a machine given to her. After much
      oiling I got it going. Runs great! It is a Bradford fully automatic-
      Grand award. It has a Janome motor and the serial # is WTG #350. It
      reminds me of a Necchi. It words with cams in much the same way. It
      soes not have any of these with it. I would like info so I can try to
      find things so she can use it fully. Google seaches have turned up
      nothing.

      TIA, Wendy
    • wendylynn49419