brother wizard citation

  • dlyman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 5:31 AM
      Hello all, we just picked up a nice looking Brother Wizard Citation
      sewing machine at our local salvation army. It's quick set up guide
      lists a date of 1967 and it is in a pink plastic case. Looks to be a
      sturdy, all metal machine. Would like to obtain a user manual for this
      nice machine and use it. We did some googling about but couldn't come
      up with any info on this model. We would appreciate your help or
      direction. ....thanks so much Denny & Barb