Re: JA file

  • Ed Lamoureux
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2007
      --- In vintagejapansewingmachines@yahoogroups.com, "grlfriend20"
      <grlfriend20@...> wrote:

      > Is there supposed to be something to click on the JA file?

      Click on the 'Files' link on the left side of the home page.

      > looking for Koyo info.

      Sorry, No one has reperted any Koyo info.

      Ed
    • grlfriend20
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6, 2007
        Does that mean that nobody knows anything about this machine?I was
        hoping to find out something. Thanks--Diann
      • Bill Holman
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 6, 2007
          "No one has reperted any Koyo info."

          Messages #758 & 759, Ed

          Bill Holman
        • Kathy
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 7, 2007
            --- In vintagejapansewingmachines@yahoogroups.com,
            "grlfriend20" <grlfriend20@...> wrote:

            > Does that mean that nobody knows anything about this machine?I was
            > hoping to find out something. Thanks--Diann

            Hi,
            What exactly do you want to know? You are far better off identifying
            these machines by type rather than model or brand. Look through the
            photos section or post a picture of your machine.
            Kathy