Re: Brother HA4-B2 manual

  • Kathy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2007
      nual and was up loading it to the files section when
      > I thought better of it ... and decided to post a note first. It
      > doesn't seem to have any copy right marks or trade marks on it. Is
      > there any downside to sharing it?
      Hi,
      Don't worry , there are hundreds of people copying, selling and
      sharing manuals on the internet. Some have made a buisiness of
      copying and selling manuals. Go ahead and upload it if you like.
      Kathy
    • James
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
        --- In vintagejapansewingmachines@yahoogroups.com, "elibcdance"
        <elibraswell@...> wrote:

        > Bill or Moderator,
        >
        > I was sent a photocopy from an individual who has an identical
        > machine ... of the Instruction Manual for a "Sovereign" sewing
        > machine. I assume the machines are similar. The dealer added some
        > information on changing the light bulb and oiling the machine ...
        and
        > seems to have used white-out and black magic marker over the
        Brother
        > logo to hide or change it to "Sovereign". There are a total of 10 -
        8
        > 1/2" x 11" pages (18 pages in the small user manual) in the pdf.
        >
        > I scanned this manual and was up loading it to the files section
        when
        > I thought better of it ... and decided to post a note first. It
        > doesn't seem to have any copy right marks or trade marks on it. Is
        > there any downside to sharing it? I have made a pdf side show that
        can
        > be printed. The manual was helpful to me and I'd like to help
        > others ... if you think it isn't unethical or foolish.
        >
        > Thanks, Eli

        Hey Eli

        I would love to have a copy of that manual. I have just had a ha4-b2
        machine given to me (thanks mom) as an alternative to my somewhat
        lightweight singer portable, but i really don't want to fiddle with
        it too much without the book. If you could email it to me
        Marxmellow@... I'll share anything else i find about the machine
        with you.

        Thanks alot,

        Marx

        p.s. it doesn't look like you posted it afterall?
      • James
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
          --- In vintagejapansewingmachines@yahoogroups.com, "Kathy"
          <carbide_can@...> wrote:

          > nual and was up loading it to the files section when
          > > I thought better of it ... and decided to post a note first. It
          > > doesn't seem to have any copy right marks or trade marks on it.
          Is
          > > there any downside to sharing it?
          > Hi,
          > Don't worry , there are hundreds of people copying, selling and
          > sharing manuals on the internet. Some have made a buisiness of
          > copying and selling manuals. Go ahead and upload it if you like.
          > Kathy

          hi kathy,

          did he ever post that manual? I'm dying to get my hands on it...

          Thanks,

          Marx