JC Penney Model 7057 Hook Gear Set Needed

  • CD in Oklahoma
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      I have a J C Penney Model 7057, Catalog Number 868-4698, "Precision
      Made in Europe", "Poland" that was manufactured around 1990. It's a
      low-end free-arm machine, and the hook gears are worn out on it. I
      need to figure out what part numbers they are, or maybe who made the
      machine for JC Penney so I can go from there. It has bevel gears that
      look similar to the Singer 500 and 600 series hook gears.
      Thanks.

      CD in Oklahoma