Re: [vintagejapansewingmachines] Re: New member introduction

  • patisfun2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 23, 2006
      Hi Debra, glad to be here. I have already found a manual thanks to Juliana.
      I've opened the top but haven't really done too much lubricating because I
      didn't want to lubricate something that I shouldn't. I'm hoping the manual will
      give me some guidance. I can't believe that I knew nothing about all of
      these vintage sewing machines until just a few years ago (and I'm 55). You go
      and buy one FW and then you're sucked in to buying more and going to more garage
      sales and finding more machines. And I'm loving it!

      How long have you been over the edge? Are there pictures of your SS in the
      group photos? Thanks for your welcome, Pat