Wizard manual

  • jandheurle
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2006
      Hi. I have a manual for a Wizard sewing machine. This machine is a
      two tone tan and beige straight stitcher. If this is your machine, I
      can make a photocopy for you if you will reimburse me. Jan
    • Timothy Fuller
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2006
        Hi Jan

        Thank you so much for your generous offer, but I already found a manual through another source. Tim