Re: Brother Prestige manual

  • Cari
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2013
      Linda,
      Try asking them for the manual for model 270, 280 or 281. Any of these will work for your machine. I have them but unfortunately right now they are being held hostage on the old computers hard drive. Maybe someone else can jump in here and send you one. It's a wonderful machine, easy to use and almost bullet proof. I'll never admit some of the torture I put my moms 280 Prestige through when I was a teenager in the 70's and it still sews like it's brand new.

      Cari