Re: Discouraged...

  • Cari
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 14, 2013
      Yep, take your time and do what you can. If it turns out that's not worth fixing, at least you've gained some experience and some confidence for the next one that comes along.

      Cari

      --- In vintagejapansewingmachines@yahoogroups.com, "necoleta1" <necoleta1@...> wrote:

      > This is good to know. I really have no idea why I got so unsure about it. I think in part my other vintages are metal. My Necchi 539 from grandma may have a plastic gear or cam in there (I should look) but this is my first part plastic vintage purchase and I think it just freaked me out a little. I instantly felt unsure. Is it junk, should I get rid of it, is it worth fixing etc... Can I ever get it clean...???
      > Ha!
      > I need to just calm down and slowly work on it.

    • necoleta1
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 16, 2013
        It's the same manual for Brother 461 761 606 607 or 2010
        Search for any of these;)

        Necoleta1

        http://www.sewusa.com/Threading_Diagrams/Threading_Pages/Brother_Sewing_Machine_Threading/brother_461_761_606_607_threading_diagram.htm

        --- In vintagejapansewingmachines@yahoogroups.com, Melissa McNerney <melissa25125@...> wrote:

        > I'm not sure if you're asking me or someone else, but no, I haven't found a manual for my sewing machine

      • necoleta1
        Message 3 of 18 , Aug 17, 2013
          Thank you, I will try that and I gree with everything you said:) I did find a manual. I haven't spent too much and will learn on it and then give it away...
          I appreciate the info on the clicking noise and feel just the same way!

          Thank you Cheryl!

          -