Hello and thanks for letting me join

  • metoyer65
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2006
      I need a manuel for my Belvedere ADLER model 310B
      Can anyone help me with where to find? Thanks, Evelyn
    • Kathy
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2006
        Hi,
        There is a generic zig zag manual in the group files section, this
        may be enough to get you started
        Kathy
      • Richard
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2006
          I have some Adler manuals, it this a Japanese straight stitcher? Rich

        • Polly
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 2006
            --- In vintagejapansewingmachines@yahoogroups.com, "metoyer65"
            <metoyer65@...> wrote:

            > I need a manuel for my Belvedere ADLER model 310B
            > Can anyone help me with where to find? Thanks, Evelyn

            Hi Evelyn! I've been gone and just saw your message. I have a manual
            for a "Super DeLuxe ZZ Sewing Machine". Doesn't have any numbers
            following that. If you're still looking, I can send you a scan of the
            page with the descr/diagram to see if it might be same/similar to
            yours. Let me know if you'd like this.
            Polly Lacy