Re: Thanks for letting me join!

  • Steve P
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2006
      I second Maria's suggestion. My mother has a pink and gray model
      from this era - they are great machines, very quiet and smooth
      running.

      They are also very generic in their mechanical design so you should
      have no problem finding a similar machine for threading, maintenance
      and making adjustments.

      I have a few from this period, but not a one of them is the pink and
      gray version - Mom has promised me hers when she is ready to let it
      go. It's the very first machine I repaired as a young teenager
      (don't ask why this was necessary!!) and thus began my interest in
      fixing and collecting vintage machines.

      Steve P
      Minneapolis