Necchi 536fb

  • gingerznap_2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2013
      Hi,
      I was just given a Necchi 536FB. The machine was froze up solid. I Oiled and cleaned,now runs smooth. All stitches work, but the straight stitch wants to try to zigzag after about every ten stitches.Any ideas?
    • Cari
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2013
        Posting the same question to more than one group at the same time is usually frowned upon. I answered your question on WFI. it sounds like the machine is set for blind hem stitch.

        Cari