767-B

  • S
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4 3:50 PM
      Hello... I'm new to the group... I have my Mom's old 767-B, badged as Dressmaker, but no manual and no accessories except the general purpose presser foot... cleaned it up and it still sews beautifully, but haven't figured out what the lever on top is for (seems to want to move the needle toward center at this point, but movement is limited and seems obstructed). Needle is to left of center--is this standard? are all high shank feet designed for this needle position? any info about sources for manual or feet appreciated... also, it has one cam... are others available??

      thanks for any information you can provide!
      Sunnye
    • Maria Goetz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7 5:41 AM
        Sunnye,

        It sound like a needle position lever. Could you please post a few pictures?

        Maria
        Smoky Mountains of Tennessee
      • S
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9 7:26 PM
          OK, am a little more familiar with this machine now... looking for presser feet and SS plate... if you can suggest a source or have some to sell from a machine you have parted out, please email me privately.
          Sunnye