Morse Fotomatic IV zigzag settings?

  • Jeanie Zick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2013
      Hello,

      Thank you so much for sending me the settings for the zigzag,
      however, we still cannot make it work, probably I am misunderstanding
      something, but if not, then the machine must be broken. :( Could
      someone take a look at the photo I have attached and see if I have
      the settings correct for zig-zag? Thanks so much in advance!

      Sincerely,
      Jeanie