New Purchase......Brother Sewing Machine

  • grannymm@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2013
      I purchased a Brother..Profile 811....JA28.
      It runs, but needs a light. Some genius removed it. (Sarcasm)
      Any information about this machine would be greatly appreciated since it came without Manual.
      Don't ya just love garage sales! Lots of Sewing Machines at bargain basement prices! And I'm running out of room!