Can someone help please

  • ashbash4213
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2013
      Hello everyone,
      I recently join this group in hopes of finding out what year my sewing machine is! I've googled all diff kinds of things but can't find any info about it! It's an older Wizard Citation zig zag model # 6288492 serial 4175! That is all I know about it! I would like to find out the year and it's worth! Its in excellent working order and i have pictures also! Thank you!!
    • Cari
      Message 2 of 2 , May 23, 2013
        Wizard machines were made by Brother and sold at Western Auto stores. As for dating it, pictures would help us give you a guesstimate but there are no records for Japanese machines. Try Google images for Wizard sewing machines, sometimes a picture can lead you to some info.
        Value is whatever someone is willing to pay for it. It's not a valuable or highly collectible machine, and if it has plastic gears inside, it's worth even less.

        Cari