Brother Predsident HA4B2 Model 260 Super Streamliner

  • jusme2727
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2013
      Hi I just picked up my new to me Pink Brother sewing machine. It is missing the tension assembly. I am hoping someone will be able to tell me where I might find one or better yet be able to sell me one. She is pretty dirty but runs pretty smooth and I haven't touched her yet. Thanks for any help you might be able to give Donna ( Very excited about this machine!)
    • dj
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22, 2013
        Have you checked out the website sewclassic.com? Also check on ebay I have seen tension assemblies on there for vintage machines.