Toyota Stradivaro 85

  • carol.vesperino
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2013
      Hello all!
      Today my fuchsia Stradivaro 85 made by Toyota arrived. It's only
      straight stitch, but as nice as my Stradivaro 95 zig zag. They are smooth
      running machines, and the color of the 85 is certainly unusual. The listing
      picture had it looking hot pink, but in person it's more a fuchsia color. Even
      the motor is the same color. There is only one chip of paint missing and
      the chrome is not rusty, so I'm happy.
      Carol V_____Pa.

    • Cari
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2013