Re: Dial-a-stich JA 18 American Beauty 1093 TW

  • mari3802
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2013
      Hi, go the the left side of the screen where it says Photos. Click there, and on the next page look to the right screen for uploading your own photos. Click there, and you will see a browse feature which allows you to upload your own pictures off your computer. I'm sure we can locate you a manual, also. Put your pic up first, and any info you may have. Mari.

      --- In vintagejapansewingmachines@yahoogroups.com, "pamalama55" wrote:

      > Hi! I am trying to find out more about my machine. I'd like to find a copy of a manual for it so I can use all it's features. Can anyone help me? I'd also like to post a picture of it, How is that accomplished? Anyone? Thanks.

    • mari3802
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2013
        Check out this website: http://www.doubleveil.net/zssmp/americanbeauty.htm