Re: Bobbins for Japanese White Rotary

  • Maria Olshin
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2012
      Marianne,
      I believe the model you want to see is the machine with a handle built in
      on top, that was named "Fair Lady" for the New York World's Fair in 1964.
      The next-to-last page of albums has one labeled White 769, with a color
      scheme and handle like the Fair Lady's. I seem to remember seeing a few
      different models with those features, with various capabilities. HTH.
      Maria in Emmaus PA

    • Marianne Petersen
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 3, 2012
        I believe the model you want to see is the machine with a handle built in
        on top, that was named "Fair Lady" for the New York World's Fair in 1964.
        The next-to-last page of albums has one labeled White 769, with a color
        scheme and handle like the Fair Lady's. I seem to remember seeing a few
        different models with those features, with various capabilities. HTH.
        Maria in Emmaus PA

        Thank you,  I will look that up!  I just missed getting to buy one of those.

        Marianne