Need some info. about Morse 4400 cam stack.

  • shrly_rhds@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2012
      I have a Morse 4400 that will not do any stitches except straight stitch. I opened up the top and only see one thick cam there which does rotate as handwheel is turned.

      My question is: Are there supposed to be other cams on this? The lever that changes to the patterns works, but still does straight stitch on every pattern, even the buttonhole. I would appreciate someone taking the top off their machine and snapping a photo or else describing to me how it should look.

      I did download the manual from the files and I am doing every thing correctly.

      I am wondering if I should try to find the ?missing? parts. The machine is in good running condition otherwise.

      Thanks in advance for any tips you can give me.

      Shirley R. in Il.