Re: Universl 302

  • Fred Turner
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2012
      --- In vintagejapansewingmachines@yahoogroups.com, "Lynette Kreddig"
      <lynette.kreddig@...> wrote:

      > I have uploaded my photos in file "Lynette" of my universal machine.
      > Reading the posts of others has given me much insight into how it
      works but
      > still need to get the hang of the variable zig zag lever. with no
      manual available. >>> Lynette

      I finally got a chance to get the same model Universal 302 that I was
      given a couiple of months ago working. It looks like it was never used.I
      just cleaned and lubricated it and it worksgreat. I did obtain a manual
      from
      www.sewusa.com/Sewing_Machine_Manuals/Deluxe_ZigZag_SewingMachines.htm
      <http://www.sewusa.com/Sewing_Machine_Manuals/Deluxe_ZigZag_SewingMachin\
      es.htm>